Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kaytee My First Home Giant Tube Straight
- Unique network of hiding places and tunnels to explore for hours of stimulation
- Encourage healthy play and exercise
- Round vents for safe airflow
- Create a maze of tubes for your pet
- Universally connects to Kaytee Giant Tubes and FerreTrail Fun-nel Tubes
- For Ferrets, Rats or Other Small Animals
Kaytee CritterTrail Bubble Anytime Light
The Kaytee CritterTrail LED Bubble Plug Anytime Light transforms your pet’s habitat, encourages activity and enhances your enjoyment of your CritterTrail habitat. Glows for anytime use! Connects to add lighting to any CritterTrail habitat or accessory. Ideal for hamsters, gerbils or mice.
- Protective Lens Cover.
- For use with Critter Trail Habitat.
- LED Bubble Plug has three different timer settings.
- Battery Operated, (Batteries are Included)
So Phresh Crumbled Paper Small Animal Bedding, 10L
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Veterinarian recommended
- Paper pet bedding is made with baking soda for outstanding odor control
- Provides superior absorbency to keep pets dry
- 99% dust free and 100% non-allergenic
Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy and Orchard 90 oz
- Provides mental enrichment and helps prevent boredome. Helps pets manage natural variability from one hay purchase to the next. Keeps pets interested in hay and prevents selective eating habits.
- Small pets should always have unlimited hay available. Feeding a variety of tastes and textures provides enrichment, prevents boredom, and promotes healthier eating tendiencies at mealtime. We’ve blended 2 varieties of our hand-selected, hand-sorted hay together to create a deliciously irresistible combination, making any small pet’s day even better.
- All Natural, no additives, and recommended by veterinarians
- HAY IS VITAL TO YOUR PET’S DIET. Hay should make up at least 70% of your pet’s diet, and should be available for them to eat and forage in at all times. Small Animals that Eat Hay-Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Tortoises, Prairie Dogs, Degus, and others. Small Animals that Nest and Play in Hay-Rats, Hamsters, Mice, Gerbils, Hedgehogs, Ferrets, and others
Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Animals, 12 lbs.
Nutritious sun-cured timothy hay that are ideal as a natural treat for rabbits. High quality hay provides a delicious fiber treat that is lower in calcium (which may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems).
- Bundle of 2-96oz bags
- High-quality hay provides a delicious fiber treat that is lower in calcium
- Made in the USA
- Nutritious sun-cured timothy hay is ideal as a natural treat for rabbits and other small animals
- Much safer for rabbits to chew than rabbit bedding
Midwest Ferret Nation Double Unit with Stand Ferret Cage, 36″ L X 25″ W X 62.5″ H
- Full width double doors for easy access to your pet
- Wide shelf & full width plastic pan floor
- Spacious rodent or rat cage with multiple attaching points for accessories
- Reversible happy feet ramp covers for added safety
- Easy assembly with no additional tools required
- Easily maneuverable ferret cage and stand with locking caster
Zilla Critter Cage, 20 Gallon Long
More reptile and small animal fans choose Zilla Critter Cage terrariums, thanks to the sliding top screen for added strength, ease of access and improved safety. Zilla Critter Cages feature an escape-resistant mesh top that opens and closes with a smooth slide and can be locked for added security. Pet comfort and health is assured by a recessed hanging space for water bottles, plus wiring ports to neatly channel heater cords.
- Create a tropical paradise or a desert oasis for critters to enjoy
- Premium sliding metal top for increased durability
- Lockable front latch for permanent security (lock not included)
So Phresh Natural Aspen Small Animal Bedding, 56.6 Liters
- Naturally absorbent small animal pet substrate that helps to control odor
- Scent-free, with no aromatic oils for healthier pets and easier care
- Dust-free to protect delicate small animal respiratory systems
- Biodegradable animal bedding that can be recycled and used as compost
- All natural aspen wood shavings